Fastclean Scotland // Carpet Cleaning Tips, Glasgow
Spilling wine, especially red wine, on a carpet is always a nightmare. Here are some ideas on what to do to get your carpet clean again.
- Try to blot up as much of the wine as possible, perhaps using a soft cloth or kitchen towels.
- Use water, or try a mixture of a tablespoon of hand washing detergent and a tablespoon of white vinegar along with two mugs of warm water.
- Use a clean cloth and sponge the stained area of your carpet with the solution. Keep blotting to try to remove as much of the stain as possible.
- If you've used the detergent/vinegar solution, finish by sponging with cold water and then dry off.
If your carpet is still stained, you many need to call in the professionals, Fastclean Scotland.
We guarantee 100% satisfaction and all our work is done to a very high standard. Phone Fastclean Scotland, Glasgow's number 1 cleaning specialist today on 0141 889 5669 or 07842 985762 or email us.
Get in touch today with Fastclean Scotland, Glasgow's number 1 cleaning specialist. No job is too big or small. We cover:
- Carpets, rugs, leather sofas and chairs and upholstery
- Pressure washing and rotary cleaning
- Windows, fascias, soffits, gutters, conservatories
- Jet cleaning and monoblock cleaning
- Patio and deck cleaning
- You need it cleaned, we'll clean it!
20 years' experience
We are the specialists - call today on 0141 889 5669 and see how good we are!
Pure water cleaning for sparkling results. We think we're the best - put us to the test!
We can clean it!
Carpets, rugs, stairs, upholstery, leather - we clean the lot.
Our sister website, Paisley Window Cleaning
Our sister company, Paisley Window Cleaning, takes care of all your external cleaning jobs, from window cleaning, to fascias, soffits and gutters cleaning, to driveway, patio and decking cleaning. All our staff have been trained to the highest industry standards. Pure water cleaning for first class results, we clean windows at all levels. Gutters, fascias and soffits cleaned including downpipes, making sure everything is free from leaves, moss and debris.